PlaneSmart! is committed to safety and training. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all, we encourage our pilots to keep their ratings and flying skills up-to-date. In order to make this cost-effective, the only cost for recurrency training is the hourly operating cost. This training will not deduct from an owners annual flight time nor will they pay for the instructor who checks them out.
Biennial Flight Review or IFR Proficiency Training:
- Instruction from a PlaneSmart! Certified Flight Instructor.
- Includes all Pre & Post Ground Instruction with your instructor.
- Typically a 1 to 2 Day Training Program.
- Owners only pay the hourly operating costs, no annual flight hour deduction
- Non-owners pay the SR20 rental cost plus the instructor hourly fee.