Cirrus SR20 Programs
Hourly Rental and Shared Leasing
|Cirrus SR20 Programs
|Instructor - Member Rate*
|Instructor - Non Member
- Exclusive rental program available at Dallas location only and to those who complete the Cirrus SR20 Pilot Transition Training Course
- Includes fuel, oil, Bose headsets, VFR and Electronic IFR charts, XM music. XM Weather, Skywatch traffic alert system. Does not include sales tax.
- No long term commitment required.
- Hourly prices subject to change due to fuel variations. If an instructor is needed, additional costs apply.
- Three hour minimum applies to instruction that begins and ends outside of normal business hours.
- Can be utilized for personal/business flights and with the following training:
- Private Pilot Training
- Instrument Pilot Training
- Transition Training
- Biennial Flight Review or IFR Proficiency Training
- Other Recurrency Training
- Available in Dallas, TX (KADS) and Austin, TX (KEDC).
- An alternative to ownership and another affordable way to enjoy the PlaneSmart! ownership experience.
- Click Here for details
*Applies to Clients that purchase lease access, or an aircraft share.