Shared Lease Overview
A Shared Lease with PlaneSmart! Aviation is another affordable solution to the experience of flying the newest and finest class of personal aircraft. The PlaneSmart! managed aircraft programs allow owners to select a usage plan that fits individual travel needs without the up-front expenses associated with ownership.
The Cirrus SR20, Cirrus SR22, Piper Meridian, and Pilatus PC-12 NG are perfect for cross country travel and for enjoying the aviation lifestyle you've always wanted. Shared Leases are ideal for both pilots and non-pilots. If you wish to do the flying, PlaneSmart! provides professional pilot training and transition courses. If you prefer to sit back and enjoy the luxury of travel, simply hire a contract pilot to safely take you where you want to go. The lease payment covers program administration, scheduling, regular maintenance, insurance, hangar, XM weather & GPS subscriptions, cleanings, Bose headsets, IFR/VFR charts -- absolutely everything -- to make your aviation and travel experience simpler, more efficient, and all-inclusive.
- Access to a growing fleet of fully equipped aircraft
- Professional Aircraft Management
- Contract Administration and Management
- Aircraft Storage
- Hull and Liability Insurance
- Bose Noise Canceling Headsets for you and your passengers
- Charts - Electronic and Paper IFR En-route Chart
- 24-hour Telephone and Online Aircraft Scheduling
- Optional Training - Private, Transition, IFR, VFR, Recurrency
- Quality, Personal Service from a well qualified staff of Aviation Professionals
- Management, Tracking, and Supervision of Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Warranty Coordination
- Regulation Compliance Paperwork and Management
We do all the work and leave the pleasure of flying to you!
Please click on the aircraft below to download a PDF of the details of each program.