Shared Ownership Overview
Professionally Managed Shared Ownership (PMSO)
The PlaneSmart! managed aircraft ownership programs allow owners to select a usage plan that fits individual travel needs. PlaneSmart! owners fly in first-class equipment - the newest and finest available.
|The Cirrus SR22 and Pilatus PC-12 NG shared-ownership programs are perfect for cross country travel and for enjoying the aviation lifestyle you've always wanted. All programs are ideal for both pilots and non-pilots. If you wish to fly your own plane, PlaneSmart! provides professional pilot training and transition courses. Ownership levels of 1/4 or 1/2 shares are available and the amount of the share interest purchased determines the number of annual flight hours available. Depending on the aircraft, owners pay a predictable monthly management fee that can cover scheduling, maintenance, insurance, hangar, XM weather & GPS subscriptions, cleaning, Bose headsets, IFR/VFR charts -- absolutely everything -- to make your aviation and travel experience simpler, more efficient, and all-inclusive. There is a flight hour fee to cover the direct operating costs of the aircraft, such as fuel and oil and reserves. The owner may sell the share interest at fair market value of the underlying aircraft and exit the program, or apply the sales credit to a new PlaneSmart! aircraft.
- Access to a growing fleet of fully equipped aircraft
- True Equity Ownership
- Professional Aircraft Management
- Contracts Administration and Management
- Aircraft Registration
- Aircraft Storage and Storage Management
- Hull and Liability Insurance
- Fuel and Oil
- Bose Noise Canceling Headsets for you and your passengers
- Charts - Electronic and Paper IFR En-route Chart, VFR Navigation Charts
- 24-hour Telephone and Online Aircraft Scheduling
- Optional Training - Private, Transition, IFR, VFR, Recurrency
- Quality, Personal Service from a well qualified staff of Aviation Professionals
- Management, Tracking, and Supervision of Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Warranty Coordination
- Regulation Compliance Paperwork and Management
We do all the work and leave the pleasure of flying to you!
Please click on the aircraft below to download a PDF of the details of each program.