Plane Smart Aviation
How Far Can I Go?
News & Articles
New Market Oklahoma City
1) Which of the follwing best describe your interest or involvement in General Aviation?
b. Aircraft Owner
c. Frequent Traveler
d. None of these
2) If you currently own an airplane, would you be interested in learning more about how PlaneSmart! could sell it and place you into a new aircraft share?
3) Would you consider having your airplane profesionally managed if we could save you 25% or more on your insurance (or other ownership) expenses?
4) Would you consider owning or leasing a share of an airplane if it was offered in your area?
5) If PlaneSmart! was to offer its services in your area, what airport(s) would we need to be located for you for you to consider participation in the program?
6) Are pilot training or general pilot services important for any aircraft ownership program you enter into?
b. Pilot Services
7) Would you like somebody to contact you regarding the opportunity to get involved in a PlaneSmart! ownership program?
Call Toll Free: 888-2AVIATE or (228-4283) to speak to a representative today
PlaneSmart! Aviation Corporate Headquarters are located in Addison, TX
© 2004-2012. PlaneSmart!™ Aviation, LLC. All Rights Reserved. |